Who has oily skin knows that in summer the scenery is a bit dramatic: brightness that surpasses the glow we love, blackheads and pimples proliferate … We made a dermatological consultation and delivered five practical skin care tips to keep beautiful and especially healthy skin.
- Thoroughly cleanse: Constant use of sunscreens and more frequent summer sweat combined with greasiness can lead to the accumulation of impurities on the skin and the formation of more blackheads and whiteheads. Visit the spa for facial in Manhattan and laser hair removal Manhattan very important at least once a month.
- Abuse Clay Masks make, they are great for an astringent and drying action. For home use, you can use green clay found in health and beauty shops. Mix to the consistency of a paste then apply on the face for about 15 minutes then rinse with running water.
- Hydration? Yes, but with thermal water: Those who have oily skin usually try to move away from hydration. Wrong decision … Lack of it can increase oil production and have the opposite effect of what you want. The drier it is, the more oil it will produce! Check out cheap spa packages in Manhattan for treatment.
- Keep skin smooth and soft: Acid treatments are not recommended during the summer, as combined with high sun exposure can cause major damage to your skin. Therefore, to keep the skin smooth, soft and dry at this time of year, the tips is to use the physical peels.
- Always use sunscreen: It is not because your skin is oily that you should not apply sunscreen daily. Yes, there are great filter options that don’t make your skin look heavy and sticky! Get spa gift certificates Manhattan from your friend to visit spa for sunscreen massage.